My friend Brigid over at Grey Eye Designs tagged me!
I have to list six facts about myself here for you all to read. Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Here you go:
1. I love rainy days. In fact, if it starts out rainy and then turns sunny, I become a big grouch!
2. I grew up in a town called Electra, TX. I was lovingly known there as the “snow cone girl”.
3. I have an uncanny love for football. My husband doesn’t. He goes to the mall while I sit at home and watch. Go Texas!
4. I wanted to be an archaeologist when I was a kid. Or a detective.
5. The little voice in my head speaks in a british accent. What? You know you hear voices, too!
6. I hate condiments. ewww. (I also hate the word “condiment”)