Today, meet Sunny, curator extraordinaire of Sunny Day Vintage! You’re gonna love her, I promise!
“I’m Sunny from sunnydayvintage.etsy.com – that’s the one and only place to find me. I spend all day obsessing over vintage; my DH and I spend every weekend searching for vintage. I’m good at spotting quality pieces that are well made, in wonderful colors, iconic for their time or just quirky.”
Sunny’s Etsy Faves
From Top Left:
1. Golden Apple Studs, One of a Kind Wisconsin for her huge stash vintage charms and for being in my favorite place in the world – Sheboygan, Wisconsin!
2. Vintage Dress, Love Charles for an amazing range of vintage apparel – plus, she’s a doll.
3. Floral Clutch, Tago Design for Japanese handcrafts made from kimono fabrics – so pretty.
4. Pink Lamps, Bella LuLu for well-curated vintage for the home.
5. Bear, Pogo Shop because how cute are her pogos? Look at those faces.